Machine Vision – Helping Businesses See Into the Future
Machine vision and computer vision are the use of algorithms based on input from a camera or other sensors to extract usable data for the device.
Our experience in the integration and development of Embedded Systems based on Vision and sensor fusion algorithms:
- Object detection & classification,
- Motion estimation & tracking,
- Image-processing on IPU.
Our challenge – squeezing the model to fit on an Embedded board.
Optimization for designated compute units/hardware accelerators:
- Vectorization primitives on CPU and co-processors. For example, ARM NEON,
- General Processing on Graphics Processing Unit (GPGPU) using CUDA and OpenCL,
- Image Processing Unit (IPU),
- Video Signal Processor (VSP),
- Specialized Digital Signal Processor (DSP) and Field-Programmable Gate Array (FPGA).
We support and integrate industry-standard frameworks such as:
Our expert application group can assist clients with integrating Computer vision algorithms for any purpose, implementing these algorithms, and assuring optimized performance with hardware.