Machine Vision – Helping Businesses See Into the Future
Machine vision and computer vision – the use of algorithms on input from a camera or other sensors to extract usable data for the device.
Our experience in integration and development of Embedded Systems based on Vision and sensor fusion algorithms is:
- Object detection & classification
- motion estimation & tracking
- image processing on IPU
Our challenge: squeezing the model to fit on an Embedded board.
Optimization for designated compute units / hardware accelerators:
- Vectorization primitives on CPU and co-processors. For example, ARM NEON.
- General Processign on Graphics Processing Unit (GPGPU) using CUDA and OpenCL.
- Image Processing Unit (IPU)
- Video Signal Processor (VSP)
- Specialized Digital Signal Processor (DSP) and Field-Programmable Gate Array (FPGA)
We support and integrating industry standard frameworks such as:
Our expert application group can assist clients with integrating Computer vision algorithms for any purpose, implementing these algorithms, and assuring optimized performance with hardware.