Embedded Software for Medical devices – HMI with Android and Linux (Qt)
We Help Businesses Lead into The Future
Medical devices and Home-care is a generic name for a wide range of technology solutions. These solutions vary from smartwatches that act as an extension of the smartphone to HIDs (Human Interface Devices) combined into everyday items, Our experience with customizing and developing Linux and Android devices for medical devices such as:
- Home-Care telemedicine devices and apps (Android).
- Linux and Android-based HMI devices for OR (operating room).
- Enhance and modify Android and Linux subsystems.
- Enhance and modify Linux and Android subsystems, including android.hardware.health HAL 2.0.
- Benchmark Embedded Hardware and consult with prototyping and develop a Proof of concept (POC) based on the initial customer requirements.
- Customize Android (AOSP) and Linux for compliance with Medical devices software.
- Medical Devices cybersecurity based on Operating system Hardening based on Linux or Android.
- Android 3D Augmented Reality (AR) glasses.
- Video processing and DVR devices based on Linux or Android.
- Secure and safety in your custom Operating System (OS).
There are many solutions, and every day more of them appear in the marketplace, and we are here to support them.
Embedded Software for Medical devices
Our expertise helps you bring products to the market in multiple ways.
L4B develops and consults in integrating end products into the Secure Android and Secure Linux system or any embedded systems as required. We create apps, operating system services, or HAL libraries that enable seamless operation with Linux and Android devices for medical devices. Additionally, we can help with the device’s production, such as creating firmware for the device, remote software updates, and connecting to the central units (Smartphones, tablets, etc.).